Thursday, August 17, 2017

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector (Pink Grapefruit + Plum Shimmer)

I haven't really been keeping tabs on Clarins releases but a new shade in the Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector line has come to my attention and is now in my possession. Shade 13 Pink Grapefruit is a sheer peachy pink with a citrus scent. This may be limited edition so if you like it, gotta grab it now! The packaging is different from the original line and the extension color range. This one is in a white box and the tube itself is also a little different but the applicator remains the same.




Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector
in 13 Pink Grapefruit

I have pictures of 08 Plum Shimmer as well, as this is new to me although not to the line. While almost all the colors are very sheer, Plum Shimmer is a little darker and will show up a bit better than most. This could definitely pass for lip gloss instead of simply lip balm. I've been keeping the Rimmel London Exaggerate Lip Pencil in 18 Addiction in my purse and it's great under the Clarins Lip Perfector in Rosewood. I think I'm going to use it with Plum Shimmer as well. Those two shades are my current favorites, with Pink Grapefruit following in third place.




Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector
in 08 Plum Shimmer

These Lip Perfectors are ultra-moisturizing but don't last very long. I don't mind reapplying though. They also work as lipstick toppers although I'm more likely to use a lip pencil as a base for greater longevity. Color tends to slide down the sides of my lips over the course of a day and it's quite unpleasant when product builds up on those corners. These work really well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment