Friday, July 21, 2017

BECCA Sunchaser Palette now 40% off at Ulta! Until 7-29-17 only



Today's Hot Buy at ULTA is the BECCA Sunchaser Palette. It's a trio of face and cheek colors: the bronzer in Ipanema Sunset, blusher in Apricot Blossom and Highlighter in Opal. This is a new palette for summer 2017, which they launched just last March. It is NOT an old palette.





The palette is $20 today until 7-29-17 only and at the moment of posting, it is available online and in stores. It may be easier to order it online as I'm certain that stocks are limited in stores. I worked that inventory checker before the store opened and it appeared that the nearest ULTA store to me had it in stock. When I got there, probably within 10 minutes of the store opening, the associates were unaware of this "hot buy" item and it was not on display in the front of the store as some special items tend to be. It was also not in the regular BECCA display and it took quite a bit of time and effort for the associate to locate the item in question. Their inventory checker said they had two and she eventually secured one for me. I'm just glad the store wasn't busy and that I had an associate determined to help me find what I was looking for. So props to ULTA for some good customer service today.





I just got the item and I wanted to get the word out with a few pictures as soon as I could. So for swatches on skin tone that's within 2 shades of mine, you can check out this blog here, along with a quick review. Or you could go to the BECCA website for the swatches on three different skin tones.

The ULTA store I went to is next to a Nordstrom Rack where I saw a big sign by the door saying they now carried MAC items. I decided to stop in and peruse the said MAC display and various other makeup that they carried. Came home with a neat score of Burberry blushes to complete my collection, along with a pair of boots, two cosmetic cases, MAC eyeshadows and nail polish selected by my 10 year old daughter. It's good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment