Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Chanel Joues Contraste 370 Élégance

Chanel's spring summer makeup collection for 2017 has some very nice things. However, what's come out a clear favorite for me has been this awesome blush, the Chanel Joues Contraste in 370 Élégance.


Chanel Joues Contraste in 370 Élégance (natural/warm lighting)

The day I purchased the three Le Rouge Crayon de Couleur pencils, I looked over the blushes as well. I thought about getting Jersey, which had been kind of on my list for awhile but I just never pulled the trigger. When I saw Élégance, and how similar the two were, I had to ask the Chanel associate if she could tell me the difference. Of course, now I can't remember exactly what she said (LOL, my aging self), was it that one was a little darker or a little warmer or had a little shimmer? Either way, when faced with similar products, I always try to get the newer one. So Élégance came home with me. 


Chanel Élégance in neutral lighting

I love, love, love this blush! I'd been buying all these pink blushers and dozens of highlighters and finishing powders that I had forgotten how beautiful a subdued, warm light brown looks on my skin tone. Added bonus: seems to go with any lipstick I put on (Rouge Dior Saint Germain and the Jumbo Lip Crayon in Rose Violine are favorite partners for it) and lasts ALL DAY. I have a box full of untried blushers and blush palettes but this is the one I leave on my vanity now. When in doubt, go Élégance.




No comments:

Post a Comment