Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes

I got this triple pack of Simple Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes from Costco a couple of weeks ago and I have to say it's been a real favorite lately.




As a makeup remover, I find that these wipes really do the job. With one wipe, I can remove all my face and eye makeup, even waterproof eyeliner, mascara and some really tough layers of cream and powder shadow. The wipe itself is soft, kind of like the Cetaphil wipes which I like to use in the morning. I really like that because I feel like it's gentler to the skin, even if I decide to go over some areas multiple times or even rub a little. They are really well-moistened (some tend to dry up a little) and leave no greasy residue. I can even use them while I'm doing my makeup, to clean up eyeliner smudges or glitter gone awry. My skin doesn't dry up and it has no discernible odor. Overall, a real stellar performer. Best of all, there's a Costco deal now, where you get the three pack of Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes (25 wipes in each pack) for $7.74. What is that, like 11 cents a wipe? I would stock up but I worry that they might dry up like the Neutrogena Wipes that I stocked up on ages ago (and I still have PLENTY, but sadly, I kind of dislike them now).




If you haven't tried these and you're a Costco member, the deal is on until April 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment