Saturday, August 1, 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown

The last time I had a good Sephora coupon, I purchased what would be my summer stash, or so I thought. I included a tube of Guerlain Météorites Baby Glow, a Sephora brush on sale, the previously featured Givenchy Le Rouge À Porter in Corail Décoletté, a concealer pen, brow pen and two bottles of nail polish.




Notable in this purchase are two items repurchased for they are simply irreplaceable. I literally haven't found anything I like better than these two. It's rare for me to repurchase anything because I tend to find new and better products all the time. The Givenchy Mister Light Instant Light Corrective Pen in Mister Macaroon, however, remains an exception. In my book, best concealer pen ever. And there's the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash, which I find makes my brows just right. It's the easiest pencil to maneuver. With it, I can create the smallest and most realistic strokes. I also like that it doesn't need to be sharpened and has a nice spoolie on the other end.




Since my last purchase, I have discovered that they have discontinued the color Medium Ash. The Sephora website says this shade Medium Brown is the new version. So far, everything looks and feels the same. The size and shape of the pen is the same. The outside is now black and the labels are different but the pen side is the same, as is the spoolie. I swatched the old (top) against the new (bottom) and I'm satisified that it's a match.






Let me write a different post for the nail polishes. I have several bottles I haven't catalogued so this will give me a chance to feature them all in one go. Working on it....

No comments:

Post a Comment