Friday, January 23, 2015

L'Oreal Infallible (Silkissime) Silky Pencil Eyeliner




I got a few products that were on the Allure Best of Beauty list last year. The first one I bought was the L'Oreal Silkissime Eyeliner in Charcoal and Gold. I liked them so much that I went back to get Highlighter (which I haven't used because I just keep using the other two). These are so easy to use and truly silky. They glide on with ease and give a good dark line. Super pigmentation! Lasting power! I use a waterproof eye makeup remover and they come off with no problems.


L'Oreal Silkissime Eyeliner in Charcoal and Gold

I like these a lot that they've pretty much become my go-to liner for daily use. Granted, I wear makeup less often these days and part of me simply reaches for them because they are right on my desk. Thinking about what I dislike about these is that I have to sharpen super often. While they glide on effortlessly, the line created is by no means skinny. If you like a good fat line, this is your baby. I go in and line all around, mix and smudge with a pencil brush and then I clean up with a Q-tip dipped in makeup remover. Otherwise, it's a mess, and that's just not how I like to look. I typically layer the gold then the charcoal and I get that black-gold look that I love. I like to pair with the colors from the Burberry Gold palette. Easy, smoky and pretty.


L-R: Charcoal (twice), Gold, Highlighter (twice)

No comments:

Post a Comment