Thursday, December 4, 2014

Laura Mercier Palette $50 - today only

Remember the Laura Mercier Flawless Expressions Palette that Nordstrom sold for $85 during the anniversary sale? Well, the brand's website is selling the exact same boxed set for $50 today only as part of their 12 days of flawless promotion. The price is more on point for what we've got here. Take a peek at that post here.

Sephora has a $48 eye and cheek palette that has 8 eye colors and one big cheek color that's been on my radar. (Artist's Palette for eyes & cheeks - no, this is not a paid link and no, I don't get commissions for sales of anything on this post. It is all just for reference). I've read people saying that one's a bit disjointed as the eye colors seem cool-toned but the cheek color leans warm (and could lean orange on certain skin tones) but I have yet to actually try it. What I did purchase are some lip products and the Urban Decay Naked3 palette. A little happy Christmas for everyone here. Pictures to follow. (Below, a little stocking stuffer for my daughter, the Hello Kitty An Apple A Day Trio of lip glosses)



No comments:

Post a Comment