Monday, October 20, 2014

Guerlain KissKiss Shaping Cream Lip Colour in 303 Beige Booster




A few years ago, I started the tradition of getting myself one new Guerlain lipstick on my birthday. Since I discovered Rouge G, it is typically a new shade from that line. This year, however, Guerlain re-launched one of their older lipstick lines, KissKiss, and I decided that I needed to try it. I cashed in Shopkick rewards at Sephora and took home the shade Beige Booster.





My lips but better is a long, overused term in lipstick world. While some may find their signature to be a vibrant red or shocking pink, I think many women still prefer to look not much different from their everyday selves, just better. Beige Booster is NOT a beige lipstick but falls neatly into the everyday neutrals category. It does in fact, look like my lips, just a little bit darker. It has the perfect balance of pigment and sheerness so that it still lets the natural skin of my lips somewhat show through but it is rich in color. Application is smooth and it feels comfortable on the lips, more so than the previous KissKiss line which I found to be a tad drying.






The new KissKiss is encased in black but this case does look a lot like the old gold one and they seem to be about the same size. It's an elegant little thing, though not anywhere near as hefty or as luxe as a Rouge G. Color-wise, Beige Booster is my new go-to. And I really wouldn't have minded shelling out $37 for it if I had to.




No comments:

Post a Comment