Monday, June 9, 2014

Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in 619 Pink Tonic

If it feels like a parade of nail color, I apologize. But as summer approaches, nails become my main thing. I find that the weather doesn't make me feel like putting on any makeup much these days although I have discovered a really wonderful new foundation that I absolutely must write about one of these days...

One more nailpolish then, from Chanel's summer collection, if you'll indulge me... I have Pink Tonic.




I am less thrilled with Pink Tonic compared to Sweet Lilac which I simply adored. The formula was no less smooth and application was still a breeze despite the color being very bright. However, I find Pink Tonic to be rather ordinary as far as color goes. If you don't have many bright pinks, by all means grab it. Otherwise, you may find Pink Tonic a bit of a redundancy. Still pretty, just not noteworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment