Sunday, December 9, 2012

Target Makeup Deals 12-9-12

Just a few cosmetic items on clearance at your local Target store. Check out the JK Jemma Kidd display. Red stickers everywhere! At another Target that I went to yesterday, they cleared out the display and put all of the items in a bin at the endcap. The bin was overflowing with stuff because everything from the brand was on clearance. Many of these items are 50-70% off of the original price.


JK Jemma Kidd display

Do you remember a certain eyeshadow single called Editor that I featured last month? It's a lovely, shimmery taupe. See the new price below.


JK Jemma Kidd I-Design Eye Colour in Editor now $4.20

A closer look at some of the other items from JK Jemma Kidd now on clearance. Some I-Design mineral quads (Off Duty and Director's Cut pictured below), blushes and other things.






If Revlon is more your thing, I saw a few items on clearance there too. Here is the Revlon CustomEyes Shadow & Liner palette in Party Pops, marked down 30%. Beach Beauty was also available for the same price.




If you like the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure line, several shades have been marked down to half off. They're $2.98 at this store and I saw them for $3.08 at another (depends on what the regular price at the store was). I previously reviewed Kook-A-Mango pictured with the clearance sticker below, along with Frutti Petutie. There are other, less summery colors on clearance as well.




I rarely take pictures of products at the store and much more rarely use a phone or other mobile device to take pictures but I suppose there's a first time for everything. If you're off to Target, I hope you'll find something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment