Tuesday, November 13, 2012

JK Jemma Kidd I-Design Eye Colour in Editor

JK Jemma Kidd I-Design Eye Colour in Editor

While out shopping at Target yesterday, I noted that a wide variety of products on the JK Jemma Kidd display already had clearance stickers on them. The discount is a mere 30% off but considering that the brand is probably among the most expensive that the store carries, it's enough to draw me closer.




I've learned a few things about the I-Design eyeshadows from late summer clearance purchases last year. Mostly I learned to look at the back label of the product to make sure that it doesn't say made in China. The ones I got that said contents made in Italy assembled in China seemed of better quality than the one that simply said made in China. This left me flipping over each and every item, only to discover that pretty much everything was now made in China except for this one eyeshadow in Editor.





Editor is a shimmery taupe and there was no need to think twice about grabbing it despite the miniscule discount. Its smooth texture, nice pigmentation with or without primer and beautifully blendable quality makes the few extra dollars seem worth shelling out. At regular price, it's like buying department store product on the lower end of the price scale. How much is a refill pan of MAC eyeshadow now? $11? The price is close enough. I think I'm going to pair it with the matte taupe Vanity Fair that I got last year. It's going to be a taupe-notch day!


Vanity Fair on left, Editor on right

JK Jemma Kidd I-Design Eye Colour in Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment