Friday, November 2, 2012

Chanel Glossimer in Mystery

Chanel Glossimer in 357 Mystery

I'd like a chance to work a little longer with the Chanel Harmonie du Soir quad before writing the post about it so I thought I'd swing by with some pictures of the Mystery Glossimer for the weekend.




Mystery looked easy to replicate but I couldn't find anything in my gloss collection that was the same. It's a pink beige with no shimmer. Although Chanel does shimmer beautifully, I think that their non-shimmer glosses pack enough shine to polish the lips. There's pigment here, and while it looks more on the brown side when on the back of my hand, it sheers out to a barely there nude. It's an easy neutral lip you can wear everyday.




Mystery Glossimer



Chanel Glossimer in Mystery

For later in the day, I wanted to amp up the color a little so I put on a layer of the Bobbi Brown Lip Crayon in Pink Raspberry and topped it with Mystery. It's still natural but a little brighter and the gloss finishes up the look nicely.


Bobbi Brown Pink Raspberry topped with Chanel Mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment