Thursday, October 25, 2012

Nuance by Salma Hayek Mineral Eyeshadow Duo in Midnight Blue and Silver Steel




On one trip to CVS, I was given this sample card of the Nuance by Salma Hayek Mineral Eyeshadow Duo in Midnight Blue and Silver Steel. On one side of the card is a coupon for the product.




The swatches above were made dry, with the eye primer underneath. I used the Kat Von D High Voltage Eye Primer in Skin, which is a universal beige. You can kind of see in the picture which parts of the skin have the primer and which don't. The swatches below were done wet but without primer.




Silver Steel really had me wow-ing over the pigmentation of the product. Midnight Blue was actually better dry. I thought that both seemed smooth, I'm just not in the market for single/duo eyeshadows right now. Nuance by Salma Hayek is available at CVS.

No comments:

Post a Comment