Friday, October 19, 2012

L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Color in 380 Butterfly Kisses

Will you look at this rain? I feel like it hasn't stopped since I got up this morning. I am really hoping to see the sun so I can take some lovely pictures for you. In the meantime, how about a little spring color for a pick me up. L'Oreal's Butterfly Kisses just might work.


L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Color in 380 Butterfly Kisses

I purchased this right around the time the first four collections launched. Initially, I got Now You Sea Me from the Iconic Muse collection. Then I went back for a look at the light and pretty colors that they lumped together as the Hopeless Romantic collection. I got this one together with Pink Me Up which I reviewed in May.

Butterfly Kisses is a lightly metallic lilac that is equal parts pink and lavender. I didn't gather this metallic quality from looking at the shade in the bottle. If I'd known, I probably would have skipped it. While application isn't terrible, this needed more than two coats to look appropriately opaque.


In the Sun

The L'Oreal Colour Riche line is an affordable indulgence, which keeps me coming back for more. Some colors apply really well and some not so spectacularly but I haven't any notably bad issues with chipping, especially not on toes. The color range is fun and new collections are always coming out. If a dark purple with gold glitter is more your thing, check out Brit Invasion. The L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Colors are available at most mass market retailers, drugstores and even supermarkets. I usually get mine at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment