Monday, October 22, 2012

L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Color in 203 Till The Sun Comes Up

I decided that my nails were getting a bit too long so I gave them a good trim. Of course, right after I do this, I end up at Target and find this marked down.




Don't get me wrong. I'm happy. The item, marked down to $3.48 from $4.99, subtract a $1 coupon and two 5% discounts and I ended up paying about $2.37 for the bottle, tax included. This is the third shade from the New York Nudes collection, from which I already got 201 Park Ave Luncheon and 202 Broadway Boogie.


L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Color in 203 Till The Sun Comes Up

Till The Sun Comes Up is a reddish beige that reminded me of the Laura Mercier Nail Lacquer in Nude Silk and I didn't want too many of the same shade so I didn't get it at first. But I realize now that it's much lighter and it works especially well with my skin tone. With short nails, it looks neat and polished. The formula applied well, probably better than the first two shades that I purchased from the collection. Even my worst effort at a quick manicure couldn't yield anything too bad. If you find it in those little clearance baskets at the end of the aisle, 203 Till The Sun Comes Up is worth a grab.

3 comments:

  1. milktea said... Is it pink-er than OPI Tickle My France-y?

    ReplyDelete