Friday, October 5, 2012

L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Color in 116 Brit Invasion

I know I said that I thought I had enough violets in my nail polish collection but I couldn't resist! Once upon a time, wearing purple glitter polish seemed adventurous for me but obviously, it's become quite a favorite. And as far as favorites go, I think Brit Invasion may be my favorite violet yet.


Brit Invasion in the sun

A violet base speckled with good old gold makes for an eye-catching dark neutral that's perfect for fall. This applies well and didn't stain my nails although it took some extra effort to get the glitters off completely. All told, it's a lovely color. I wish I'd gotten it sooner.

Brit Invasion in the shade

116 Brit Invasion is just one of six new shades from the limited edition London Fall Collection. I think it's the must-have from the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment