Saturday, October 20, 2012

Going Gaga Over Guerlain




The Guerlain Liu Collection for the 2012 holidays has been popping up at counters everywhere. I made my selections two weeks ago and picked two items to take home.


Les Ombres Turandot
Perles Du Dragon

Along with these two items, I purchased the new Parure de Lumière foundation (love it!) and Les Voilettes Mineral Powder.

For Trend Show, Nordstrom is offering a gift with purchase (must meet minimum) consisting of a small zip bag containing samples of the Météorites Perles Primer, Noir G mascara, Shine Automatique lipstick in Extrait De Rose and the Secret de Pureté Cleansing Milk. I'm very excited to integrate these new items into my makeup routine. Reviews and more pictures are forthcoming.

UPDATE 10/31/12: Nordstrom currently has an online offer that includes deluxe samples of the Super Aqua-Lotion, Super Aqua-Serum, Secret de Pureté Cleansing Milk, L'Or Primer and a 0.03 oz. Shalimar Parfum Initial Eau de Parfum, all in a pink pouch, with a $150 Guerlain beauty purchase.

1 comment:

  1. I have shadows Turandot and meteorites Dragon! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete