Friday, September 14, 2012

Night of Olay Firming Cream

The other night, I went through the last of the night cream that I'd been using for the past couple of months: Olay's Night of Olay Firming Cream. It wasn't originally my intention to get it. I went to a CVS looking for Lierac products but discovered that only a few CVS stores carry the line. I really needed a new night cream and Olay was within my budget so I thought I'd give it a shot.





Opening the jar, I was met with the soft pink cream infused with the traditional Oil of Olay scent. It reminded me of my dad, who used Olay's Beauty Fluid back in the day. I also realized that I wasn't very fond of this smell. I like my dad, ok, but having the smell, on my face, all night long... I decided that I would simply finish off the jar and try something else next time.

I have to admit though, that the only thing I didn't like about the cream was, in fact, the smell. It feels nice on the skin and absorbs relatively quickly. I have no trouble spreading all over the face and neck. I used it all through the summer and I've been well-moisturized but not laden down with product. I can't tell if any firming was actually achieved but I can tell that the skin seems to be in good condition. In the grand scheme of things, this is a rather inexpensive night cream. I would buy it again if not for the fragrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment