Thursday, July 26, 2012

Chanel Long Lasting Eyeliner in Silver Light

Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner in Silver Light

There's a simple eye look that I love going back to often. Tightline with a black liner and then add a shimmery or metallic liner above the lashline for just that hint of sparkle. You can make it a bold color or even neon, if you're feeling it. I like to go with metallics. And Silver Light is perfect for that.






Remember, Rose Platine? Silver Light is the silver sister of Rose Platine, in the same waterproof, mess-free formula that is the Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner. It's an automatic pencil with the option to be sharpened if the tip gets dull. The sharpener is at the top of each pencil, ready to be pulled out whenever you need it. The color is basically silver. Just silver. Nothing exotic or over the top.

If you think about it, the release of Silver Light with the crazy black Noir Intense was very appropriate. Use them together, by all means. The contrast will be quite nice.



4 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for showing it on your eyes! It is always easier to picture it and know exactly how it looks like. It is a beautiful look and it gives me ideas, thanks!
    Gaëlle from Switzerland
    www.theblogonastick.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely eye swatch! I have really loved a lot of pieces from the Chanel Fall 2012 collection. Admittedly, this wasn't one of them--but still looks lovely on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Becca. I think many people dismissed this eyeliner. I'm just glad it worked out when I started using it. Hit or miss on the fall collection. I know some people who love it although I personally didn't. I wonder what the rest of the year will be like for Chanel.

      Delete