Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Chanel Fleur De Lotus Collection

It's neither summer nor fall. It's the Fleur de Lotus Collection from Chanel, brought to American shores via the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Although the collection isn't officially available until July 20, Nordstrom cardholders have the privilege of making purchases from the anniversary offerings as early as today. For the curious, I took a few pictures of the items that I brought home. This is pretty much the entire collection, as Nordstrom has it, minus the Beige eyeliner which I didn't feel the need for.





You may have seen reviews for some or all of these items at the beginning of the year as this was originally released to the Asian market exclusively. I just got them today so I have not had time to use any of the items. But there will be reviews soon. Enjoy! (More pictures of the lip glosses - click here. For the Fleur de Lotus blush - click here. Pictures of the eyeshadow quad - click here.)







4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post! I was very anxious to see this collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I will be doing individual posts for each product as well. That way, you will see even more pictures :)

      Delete
  2. oh my gosh, Fleur de Lotus is SO freaking beautiful! I can't wait to get my hands on this one!

    ReplyDelete