Thursday, June 7, 2012

NARS Trouville Nail Polish



Although I've gotten out of my comfort zone a number of times this year, I really do prefer light pinks and peaches for my nails. NARS Trouville is one such everyday neutral peach-pink (official description: seashell pink) that I would happily put on year-round. It has a jelly-like finish that looks good with two coats although to get to the opacity below, I used three light coats.




I thought that I would easily find a match for Trouville in my collection but I was surprised that there was nothing close. With a color so pretty that applies smoothly and remains chip-free for days, NARS has once again hit the spot.


NARS Trouville on right-side color wheel

butter London Trout Pout above left, Chanel June above right
NARS Trouville on bottom

Products from the NARS summer collection


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I've tried their orgasm polish but this one is so much prettier. It's perfect for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That polish is delightful! Such a cute pink!
    If you are interested I am once again running a global beauty blog swap on Beast and Beauty...hope you will check it out and sign up!

    ReplyDelete