Monday, May 7, 2012

L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Colour in Pink Me Up

I decided to get two shades from the L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Colour Hopeless Romantic Collection. The one I will be showing you today turned out to be the better of the two, as far as application goes. In the picture below, I'm wearing Pink Me Up!


Pink Me Up is a softer version of a creamy hot pink polish I wore a lot last summer (see Sonia Kashuk's Jammin here, reviewed almost exactly one year ago). There are so many pinks out there and I am pretty sure that someone can come up with an identical color. That said, I like this particular bottle for how nicely opaque it becomes in two coats. It seemed easier to apply than Butterfly Kisses, which is the other shade that I got. At $4.99 a bottle, I'm happy to keep them both.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful pink! I definitely look for this next time I go to the drugstore!

    xx Louise
    http://alittlebeautylux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete