Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Clarins Feed 15 Set



Mother's Day is approaching and I'd like to offer a gift suggestion if you're still mulling over ideas. With a budget of about $30 (plus tax), you can grab one of these Clarins Feed Sets. The one I have pictured above is a Feed 15 set which features 3 deluxe travel-size Clarins products: the 3.5 oz. Moisture-Rich Body Lotion, 1.07 oz. Hand and Nail Treatment Cream and a 0.15 oz. Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 01 Rose Shimmer.

The bag is a decent size zip pouch that can hold all three items and then some. It says FEED on one side and has the number 15 on the other.





The star here for me is the lotion. It contains uber-moisturizing shea butter like my most hydrating winter body butters but is as fast-absorbing as my summer lotion. It smells good too! I find that it moisturizes so well that I only need to use it once instead of twice a day. My dry skin just laps it up.

But also in this set is the popular Hand and Nail Treatment Cream. I confess I originally bought this product in one of those manic "I need to buy more hand cream" episodes I had last winter, when my daughter's eczema was at its worst. I ended up using a different hand cream for her as this one is highly frangranced. So I've been using the Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream. This deluxe size is really nice for the purse.




Our final stop is the Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector. This is really more of a lip balm to me. Although it looks pink coming out of the tube, it's virtually colorless when applied. As opposed to my regular lip balm though, it has a wonderful glossiness to it and it smells very nice. The applicator, as pictured below, is spongy at the tip. The product dispenses through tiny holes that fill up the applicator with the pink color. I've found myself quite enamored with this applicator. It feels so nice against the lips that I really do end up digging in my purse for the Lip Perfector more often than I probably need to.





Purchases of FEED products help in the fight against hunger all over the world. The Clarins Feed 15 Set will provide 15 nutritious school meals to hungry children through the United Nations World Food Programme. Clarins does offer several different FEED bags. There is another FEED 15 bag that costs $32.50 and comes with a 1.0 oz. UV Plus HP Day Screen SPF 40 instead of the hand cream. It also contains the Body Lotion and the Lip Perfector. Clarins FEED bags are available at Clarins counters at merchants like Nordstrom and at the Clarins website.

No comments:

Post a Comment