Tuesday, April 3, 2012

butter London 3 Free Nail Lacquer in Trout Pout

The label butter London features five colors for spring/summer 2012. I picked up two, including Trout Pout, which I'm wearing today. Forgive the slightly haphazard application. Amazingly though, it manages to look acceptable despite my lack of skills.


butter London 3 Free Nail Lacquer in Trout Pout

Trout Pout is described as an opaque cantaloupe. definitely in this spring. The other colors in the collection are the teal Slapper, the sheer, glittered Knackered, the iridescent hot pink Disco Biscuit and the light pistachio Bossy Boots (which I will feature soon).

The collection also marks the release of Lippy, the brand's long-wear lipgloss line. There are fives shades of Lippy out as well and I managed to snag the one that matches my nail color above. The Lippy is also called Trout Pout. Review soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment