Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dior Addict Lipstick in Createur



I can never resist the promise of a perfect nude lip and I think I've found a real gem in the Dior Addict Lipstick in shade 445 Createur.




The Addict line was relaunched last year with a whopping 56 shades and although I was given a sample of a pink shade (I forget the name, sorry), I wasn't initially attracted by the line. I had an old mini called Catwalk Mauve and I remember it being so sheer that it felt pointless to wear it. With my renewed appreciation for sheer lipcolor, I approached the table of testers and emerged with the shade Createur.






This new Addict is ultra-creamy and does not seem as sheer as I remember. As a matter of fact, Createur manages to coat my lips rather nicely. It feels moisturizing and the shade is a very handy neutral, part pink and part beige. I reach for this lipstick a lot more than I thought I would. I let it sit on my vanity and on days when I can't decide what to put on, I automatically reach for it. It goes with everything. It looks good with any makeup and with all my clothes. It's not nearly matte but I thought it would be a little shinier. For the most part, it's a cream finish with a mild glossiness. Either way, it's definitely upped my interest in the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment