Wednesday, March 7, 2012

butter London 3 Free Nail Lacquer in Royal Navy and Pink Ribbon

The two colors below are the rest of the butter trio that I talked about in a previous post (click here to read). Yesterday, I showed you All Hail The Queen. Below is Royal Navy.




Royal Navy applies very nicely. It's smooth and comes out completely opaque in two coats. I don't think I would ordinarily buy a color like this but having it in the trio made me think about experimenting. For a navy blue, this comes out pretty classy.

The trio also included Pink Ribbon, which is a sheer warm ballet pink. I have a good number of colors like this in my collection so it is by no means a unique shade. I applied two very thick coats to get to the level of opacity you see below.



All three shades are available individually from butter London retailers. My set was an Ulta exclusive that may no longer be available.

No comments:

Post a Comment