Monday, February 13, 2012

L'Oreal Infallible 24 HR Eye Shadow in Iced Latte



I have time for just a quick post this morning and I thought I'd show some images of the L'Oreal Infallible 24 HR Eye Shadow in Iced Latte.




I got this after I got the first four shades which I featured previously (click here to read that post). I thought a lot about what colors would get more use, as opposed to simply what caught my eye. I figured that a neutral champagne shade would come in handy.





The shade is a brightening kind of color that you could use on the inner corner of the eye and under the brow. I wouldn't recommend it as a base but more of a highlight. The color is a highly metallic light beige. With a few good layers on, it looks almost foiled but care needs to be taken during application as I've noticed mine to come out patchy sometimes. Generally though, I find the shade easy enough to use that I leave it out on my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment