Wednesday, January 11, 2012

L'Occitane Rose 4 Reines Duo (EDT + Gloss)



On the same trip to the L'Occitane store when I bought the Green Tea Scented Candles, I found this rollerball and lipgloss duo. It was a cute concept and although I'm not really a fan of rollerballs, the scent appealed to me so I grabbed one.




Rose 4 Reines smells like roses. Nothing else to it really. It lasts a decent amount of time rolled once on my wrist (a whole afternoon and then some), which was impressive considering it didn't seem like a heavy duty fragrance.





The gloss is very pretty when swatched in the sun like this. Tiny sparkles in a rose-colored base. It's very sheer when applied however. I rarely take pictures of myself wearing gloss but I did this time and most of the color you see is my natural lip color. It lasted me a whole afternoon though so I'd say it's a pretty good gloss.



No comments:

Post a Comment