Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Satin Lip Color in Belgravia

From the Limited Edition Knightsbridge Collection now available on Chanel.com, I took a chance and ordered the Rouge Allure Lipstick in Belgravia.




Another pink lipstick, I know. But Belgravia behaves like a good Rouge Allure and offers that semi-sheer but buildable creamy color that I've come to love. The shimmer is somewhat subtle and the color is a blissful pink. It's probably a lot brighter than what I'd normally wear but it sure perks up the face.






I'm sure you didn't miss the slight coral look of the bullet but this is another trick of the light. You can see much less of that on the swatch and I do not perceive coral when applied.




I don't know how long these will be up for sale. Perhaps until stocks run out. But while Belgravia is pretty, it's not a shade that I feel you'd need to pull strings in order to obtain. You can order it online or you can simply browse a counter and try on every other pink they have. For a collector, it's a nice grab. For everyone else, it's just another bright pink to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment