Friday, November 11, 2011

Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes Set

I was in line at the Sephora event last night (20% off and a free tote!) and this woman in front of me had this red and silver box in her hand. It was the Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes Set which I thought about getting online and then completely forgot about when I got to the store. I asked her if she could point out where in the store she got it and her companion promptly helped out by grabbing one for me so I could keep my place in line. We got to talking about mascara. I told her that the artliner in the set is a really good item and I asked her opinion on the other mascara I had in my hand. We'll leave the answer out for later (when I review that other item). My point is, this set is a good deal at $29.50. You're getting a full-size mascara and a sample size of the mascara base for the price of just the Artliner.




There are plenty of sets around this time of year and I've been wanting to try this new Doll Lashes mascara so I just went for it, despite the drawer full of mascara I have at home.




What's in the box? Nestled in white tissue paper, you have the three items. The Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base in a sample size, the Artliner in Noir and the Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara in Black.




I have previously reviewed the Lancome Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base, along with the Hypnose Drama Mascara. I've also mentioned the Lancome Artliner Precision Point Eyeliner before. It's one of my favorite liquid eyeliners. It creates a beautiful black line that you can thicken as desired. It's also one of the few I've tried that doesn't budge once set. I was so confident in this product that I used it on my wedding day. The tip is made of flexible plastic that is easy to use. Here's a picture of the tip of the artliner next to another liquid liner.


Lancome Artliner on Bottom

I'll review the Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara once I'm done testing it. I just got this last night and thought I'd share, in case you haven't been to Sephora yet to use the 20% coupon/invitation that you got in the mail. It's also available online.

No comments:

Post a Comment