Wednesday, October 5, 2011

MAC Me Over Rachel and Ian Lipglass in Social Light



You know how I love a pinky/peachy nude lip color, be it gloss or lipstick. I spent weeks poring over glosses to find a replacement for an old Clinique favorite called Sunshine. Well, here's another candidate for that position, in the form of the limited edition shade Social Light. It's a beige gloss with a little peachiness and a pearl finish. Can be used on its own for the most subtle color on lips (really a nude) and can be paired well with a strong eye. Also goes well on top of lipstick if you want to tone something down.




The gloss comes with a doe foot applicator and applies semi-sheer. It has the typical mild vanilla scent of MAC glosses, which I do like. Applies smoothly, lasts a decent amount of time. Now $14.50 but I think it's still a good price for a department store brand. It's a small tube, which makes it easy to stow in the purse and easy to reach for because of the versatile, barely there color. I'm happy to add this to my collection.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. It's going to look amazing with smokey eye makeup.

    ReplyDelete