Tuesday, October 11, 2011

eos Lip Balm - sweet mint

eos Sweet Mint Lip Balm

I had a breakfast date which ended with a brief parade through Target to walk off the eggs benedict and coffee. Scouring the lip balm aisle, I spied these little round lip balms and thought I'd take one home.




Lip balm is a cheap thrill. It's always useful and doesn't break the bank. The shape is a bit of a gimmick, I feel, but the product itself is pretty good. I like a nice minty balm and the mintiness in this one did not disappoint.




The packaging takes a little getting used to. You have to twist the cap off and it will reveal a rounded mass of oils, beeswax and shea butter, all pretty standard lip balm ingredients. I haven't tried plopping it into my purse because I'm not sure how secure the cap is. It seems fine but I also typically put lip balm in a side pocket and the shape kind of doesn't work. I think I'll leave this one at home. Using it has been fun though and it keep my lips moist for a good amount of time. I may pick up the other variant (some fruity-seeming red ball) just for kicks.


No comments:

Post a Comment