Tuesday, August 9, 2011

L'Oreal Color Juice Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss in Peek-A-Boo Clear

A clear lip gloss, why not? I found this line of glosses on clearance at my local Target last Sunday. They had 4 shades left and as I couldn't decide which one might suit me best, I went with the clear one. Then again, at $1.94, sometimes I wonder why I deliberate on the purchase as much as I do. Oh, and don't forget the $1 off coupon that was in the paper last Sunday. If I had another coupon, maybe I would've bought two :p




This one smells like cotton candy. It feels nice, not too sticky and gives the lips a soft shine. You can't really go wrong with a clear gloss. Even if applied without a mirror, you're good. I think it lasts on the lips too, which really surprised me. I think these are up for a repackage, with new shades to come and that's why the store is clearing them out. Not a bad grab, if you can find them at your local Target. YMMV.

No comments:

Post a Comment