Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Chanel Mousse Douceur Rinse-Off Foaming Mousse Cleanser

I've gotten some questions about the Chanel Mousse Douceur Rinse-Off Foaming Mousse Cleanser that I mentioned in passing when I gave a quick review of the Cleansing Water. I realize that I never did get a chance to review it. This is my regular cleanser now. I alternate between this and the Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser. I use the Chanel Cleanser exclusively with my Clarisonic and I only use it once a day, at night. In the mornings, I use the Clarins Cleanser.


Chanel Mousse Douceur Rinse-Off Foaming Mousse Cleanser

If you made me choose between the Chanel and the Clarins Cleanser, I would choose Chanel. They look the same when squeezed out of the tube (creamy, holds its shape like toothpaste) but I do sense that the Clarins is harsher and the odor is more potent. I rather like the way the Chanel Cleanser smells. It's perfumed but I really don't mind. They claim that it has properties that help balance your skin and while I'm not exactly certain how it's working, I do feel that this is the best skin I've had in years. I only switch between the two cleansers so I can finish up the tube of Clarins without being limited to just it. I wouldn't hesitate to use the Chanel one exclusively.

Did you see how humongous the tube is? This is my first full-size tube (I used to get samples all the time) and I bet it's going to last almost a year with once a day use.


No comments:

Post a Comment