Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Polish in Dahlia

I know I haven't been posting as promptly as I normally do and as I tried desperately to post just a little something yesterday, Blogger seemed to be having problems and it was impossible to get anything out. The blog's kind of taken a back seat to more pressing matters but I haven't forgotten :) I still have a number of things lined up for the coming days. Really quickly, I wanted to share the swatch of Sally Hansen's Dahlia on my nails. I love a good pink for summer. This one's similar to a good number of things but still not quite the same as anything else I have. It's easy to apply, dries in a reasonable amount of time and is overall, a pretty good polish for the price. I got mine on sale (under $2) but you should be able to find these regularly for around $5.


Dahlia

On a totally unrelated side note, did anyone catch a glimpse of the Byzance de Chanel Collection that popped up on Chanel.com? The quad and the lipstick are looking mighty interesting to me but I'm not biting. I noticed that the quad is $65 and I hate having to pay more for four colors (the other Chanel quads are now $57). The lipstick? Rouge Allure in Rouge Byzantin. I'm not a big red user but something about this struck me as possibly something that I might reach for. I may wait to check it out when it makes my local Nordstrom.

No comments:

Post a Comment