Thursday, June 16, 2011

Laura Mercier Beauty Offer - Today Only (offer expired)

If you're looking to buy one of the most popular Tinted Moisturizers in the market, the Laura Mercier website has a free overnight shipping offer with the purchase of any tinted moisturizer. You also get 3 free samples with your order. Just select UPS Overnight at checkout. The offer is for today only, June 16, and it ends right before midnight CST. You must have at least one tinted moisturizer in your order to avail.

I have discussed the 3 different tinted moisturizers and various foundations from the brand here. The oil-free tinted moisturizer is one of my staples for summer. If you click on the Laura Mercier tag below, you will also find links to various Laura Mercier products I've reviewed.

**Note: I am not affiliated with any company or online vendor. I post deals or promotions as the information becomes available to me for the benefit of readers. I do not receive any form of compensation or even recognition if anyone decides to purchase a product and avail of the deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment