Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Maybelline Express Finish Nail Color in Pink Burst

Back to some fresh nail colors for the summer. I grabbed the neon pink Zoya in Renee and this Maybelline Express Finish Nail Color in Pink Burst on a recent trip to Ulta. I had never seen this shade anywhere else so I was happy to take it home with me.

Maybelline Pink Burst Flash Photo

I've liked this line of nail polish for years. I used to pick sheer colors for easy, mistake-proof application (see my review for Sheer Satin Slip) but I wanted to see if the formula was any different with opaque brights. So far so good! Still sets in 50 seconds. With this particular bottle though, I seem to have gotten a brush that has slightly uneven bristles. There's one particular bristle that's longer than the others and it bothers me when I'm applying it. However, I could probably just get a pair of scissors and cut it off.

Maybelline Pink Burst in Natural Light

Pink Burst is something of a red-orange color in my eyes. I'd like to say pink coral, to be more accurate. Definitely summery. Overall, I think it carries its own alongside other bright colors for summer. Looks like limited edition too. For a quick mani before stepping out, this one's an easy grab.

No comments:

Post a Comment