Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer



I want to introduce my summer primer. This is the primer I turn to when the weather warms up. The Make Up For Ever Microperfecting Primer comes in several shades but I just use shade 0 (Neutral) which is basically a colorless primer that adds luminosity to skin.


Picture is clickable

I like how light this primer feels. It doesn't take long to sink in and it's oil-free so it leaves no greasy afterfeel. It smells really nice and gives my skin a nice finish to prepare it for foundation. I've also successfully used this with both liquid and powder foundations. I've been happy with the results. Makeup goes on smoothly and looks better.




In the fall and winter, my skin is a lot drier and I long for the Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer which has better moisturizing properties. But in the warm months, I like the lightness of the Make Up For Ever Primer.


Bottle top, with pump removed

It comes in a very convenient pump bottle. What pleases me even further is that this pump bottle can be opened. That means I can get every last drop of liquid out of it. Can you tell I've finished up another bottle?


No comments:

Post a Comment