Monday, May 16, 2011

Clinique Soft Pressed Powder Blusher in Mocha Pink

Clinique Soft Pressed Powder Blusher in Mocha Pink

Going through my makeup drawers, I laid eyes upon a completely new and untouched Clinique powder blush in the shade Mocha Pink. It was still in the box!


It brings memories, really. I used this blush a lot back in the day. That is, I ran a GWP version down to the bottom of the pan and decided to purchase the full size and then never use it. Go figure.

Mocha Pink

I've unpacked it and started using it. Applied correctly, I think it makes for the most natural shade of pink brown for my skintone. The texture is smooth and it is buildable. Conveniently priced at $20 for a good amount of product (.27 oz.), what's not to like?


I used to use Laura Mercier's Mocha Spice Quad (Illuminating Powder Quad - .35oz for $35) but I messed up when I attempted to remove the pan from the compact. I broke the whole thing and ended up chucking it. I'm glad I rediscovered Clinique's Mocha Pink. Although more pink and less peach than the Mocha Spice Quad, the hint of mocha renders a similar effect and I have a new go-to powder blusher that looks flattering in every light.

No comments:

Post a Comment