Friday, May 20, 2011

Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Woppin' Watermelon

Clinique "Chubby Stick" Moisturizing Lip Color Balm

Sometimes I still get surprised. Like when I got one of these Clinique "Chubby Sticks". I didn't know that I was going to fall in love! What I have here is the color Woppin' Watermelon. It's a cool, bright pink with a creamy, shiny finish.

Woppin' Watermelon in natural light
Woppin' Watermelon with flash

I was impressed that it applied quite evenly and the color lasted longer than all the other sheer lipsticks I'd been using lately. It's moisturizing and will not ever need sharpening. You just twist up and go. I think I like these better than the Sephora Ultra Vinyl Lip Pencil. The colors are much prettier too.

Clinique Chubby Stick in 06 Woppin' Watermelon

I have half a mind to get more of these but I think I have enough sheer lip colors to last me well beyond the summer. Very tempting though!

Clinique "Chubby Stick" ($15)

No comments:

Post a Comment