Saturday, May 21, 2011

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula

If you've received your June 2011 issue of Allure magazine, then you've probably seen the results of the Reader's Choice Awards. Honors for the top department store facial scrub went to Clinique's 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula.


Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula ($18.50)

As per the package, what's it for: extra cleansing and polishing. Also de-flakes, refines and helps minimize the appearance of fine lines. I don't know about minimizing the appearance of fine lines but what I do know is that this is the only department store brand facial scrub I have ever bought in full-size. It takes a long time for me to finish a gigantic tube of these. I'm just not a frequent "scrubber." I do like this one though. The texture is creamy, the grains are not too abrasive and it get rid of the little flakes of dry skin I get on my cheeks every so often. It also feels cleansing enough that I don't have to follow up with a mild cleanser to get that clean feeling.

I use the Laura Mercier Face Polish a lot, but only because I get samples of it all the time. I like it but this Clinique scrub does the job just as well for less.

No comments:

Post a Comment