Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger Problem

If you've been following this blog, you know that everyday, there is a post for you. Fellow bloggers are probably having the same issue, in that the dashboard becomes in accessible for periods and scheduled posts do not get posted. I had two scheduled posts (for yesterday and today). Neither of them went up on the assigned time. I was able to get around the bug and post something around 1pm EST on May 12, but for some reason, when I checked it this morning, this post was taken down and Blogger has assured that they will repost it as soon as possible. As of now, I am still waiting. I am unable to post something new because all of my completely written drafts have been completely deleted. All the entries I have pre-written to post are now gone. I sincerely hope that Blogger resolves all the issues and all the data lost can be recovered. It is rather frustrating to have to write posts all over again.

I will be on "blog holiday" for the rest of the weekend and hope that is enough time for Blogger to resolve all issues. If all goes well, we'll be back to work on Monday. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment