Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blogger Issue Update

Sunday is almost over and it doesn't look like Blogger will be re-posting my deleted posts or restoring all pre-written content that haven't been posted. I've noticed that the pictures remain on Picasa so I'm still hoping that, while chances are slim, content may be restored. I'm giving it a couple more days. If there is still no progress, I'm planning to re-write those entries and post them on Thursday and Friday this week. In the meantime, I will have new items up beginning tomorrow, possibly a new feature beginning Saturday and the top 5 on Sunday.

Cheers to all who kindly follow the blog and if there's anything that you want me to feature, drop me a comment or an email. If I have it, I'll be sure to write about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment