1. Neutrogena MoistuneShine Gloss in Nutri Berry - I already knew that I liked the formula of the Neutrogena MoistureShine Glosses and that I wanted to stay away from anything overtly glittery. So I decided that what I needed was a pop of color. Nutri-berry was that perfect bright berry shade. I couldn't be happier.
2. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Elise - Have I mentioned how much I love these new lipsticks? If you haven't, see my swatches here :) I've been layering Elise with the Lip Definer in Pink Sugar and flaunting my raspberry pout everywhere I go.
3. Butter London 3 Free Nail Lacquer in Blowing Raspberries - Stellar application from a seemingly ordinary color. It's not as red as you might think. It does have a hint of pink. Lovely on tips and toes.
4. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation - I've had this product in my top 5 a few times already. It's about time I really told you about it. Foundation testing is officially done for the season and this is my new favorite.
5. Chanel Bronzing Powder in Bronze Rose - This new baby on the block has made me momentarily put aside my flavor of the month Tarte Park Avenue Princess and Guerlain Terracotta Powder. I'm sure I'll be rotating them through the Spring and Summer but I'm tempted to leave this one in my purse. So pretty!