Sunday, April 3, 2011

Top 5

Here are some things I've been using a lot this past week. I've been testing a lot of foundations and bronzers so brushes and makeup remover wipes have been working overtime. Some of my favorites...

1. Giorgio Armani Blender Brush - Mine has a travel-sized handle and full-sized head, part of the Giorgio Armani Travel Brush Set which I got last year. Initially, I was not impressed by this foundation brush. But over the past couple of weeks, I've grown to really like it. The combination of synthetic and natural hair works very well with just about any foundation I've used it with.


2. Kirkland Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes - I got these because I was looking for a bargain and I needed something travel-sized. These come in 15 and 30 sheet packs. Of course, since it's from Costco, you have to get a whole box ($12). But you get a total of 150 sheets in the box (4x30 sheets, 2x15 sheets) and I think that's a pretty good price. As far as makeup removal goes, I haven't been disappointed.


3. Travel By Design Apothecary Pump Bottle - You can buy these at Target for $1.19. They're 3 oz. spray bottles. I use mine for Toner and Alcohol. So convenient! The sprayer works rather well too. Let's spritz away!


4. Sephora Cuticle Oil Pen - I've been making an effort to keep my cuticles moisturized and keep mine on the bedside table. I've been reaching for it a lot lately. Mine is in Lavender, which they say is an effective calming scent. While I can't tell if it's helped my sleep, it's sure helped my cuticles!



5. Tarte Mineral Powder Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess - I'm really loving the color of this bronzer. You get a glow and the lightest hint of gold. It applies almost like a Guerlain bronzer, ever so subtly. This is going to get a lot of love this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment