Sunday, April 24, 2011

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Sparkling Cider

I have pictures of another Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick that I got when I got the previously reviewed Copperglow Berry.




This is Sparkling Cider, a serious nude, as in erase all color from my lips nude lipstick. Truthfully, I think I can get away with it and I have worn this a few times all by itself. I think it works better with a really shiny gloss on top even if it has those shimmery sparkly bits. They're barely apparent when you have this on. The look, in general, is devoid of color. If that's the look you're going for, this will work nicely.


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Sparkling Cider

On me, I think it's similar to the Chanel Rouge Allure in Mythic although looking at the tube, it seems little more brown. It's not a dupe, by any means, but the effect is the same. It's a lot less pigmented than my lips, which are normally kind of pink. Like Copperglow Berry, I think the formula is slightly drying compared to the ColorBurst line, but it's not bad at all.

Heavy swatch of 634 Sparkling Cider

No comments:

Post a Comment