Saturday, April 23, 2011

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Copperglow Berry

I thought that this was the perfect time to share my images of this Revlon lipstick since I reviewed a bunch of berry lip colors during the week.



I got this item on clearance so it may be a little harder to find in stores. I see a lot of it online though. If you find it in a dollar bin somewhere, it's worth a try. Colorwise, it's more of a maroon with copper shimmer. The shimmer is very soft but keeps the color from looking flat. Personally, I prefer the texture of the ColorBurst lipsticks because they're creamier but I think that the Super Lustrous lipsticks last longer.




Looking at the bullet in the light and up close, you see some of the coppery shimmer bits.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Copperglow Berry



For something called Super Lustrous, I expected a lot more shine. It has a light pearl finish but it's not that shiny. The pigmentation on this lipstick is very good. Even if I don't apply too heavily, my lips are enveloped in the color. It dries me out a little bit after awhile but if you like the colors, this line is certainly worth looking at.

Copperglow Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment