Thursday, April 7, 2011

Neutrogena MoistureShine Glosses Fruity Pink and Healthy Peach

Neutrogena MoistureShine Gloss

On a quick trip to Target one time, I noticed that the Neutrogena Moisture Shine Glosses had gone on sale so I decided that it was time to give them a try. I bought Fruity Pink and Healthy Peach, which would be my go-to colors for the spring and summer.

I like the scent of these glosses. It is a little fruity and allover pleasant. The feel on the lips is great. It truly is moisturizing. They're not uber-sticky and are easy to apply. I don't think that they have incredible wear-time but for a gloss, it's substantial. I do like the colors. They're not extraordinary but they're useful. Fruity Pink is your basic pink with a hint of peach and silver sparkle. Healthy Peach is a brownish peach with silver shimmer. It's easy to keep these in your purse and reach for them constantly. They go with anything because they're quite sheer and they're super comfortable on.


Swatches from left: Fruity Pink, Healthy Peach

The tube is nicely designed. When you pull out the doe foot applicator, there's a kind of stopper that prevents too much gloss from getting on the wand. It keeps neat. The transparent tube makes it easy to tell the colors apart if you have a few of them. The label at the bottom is rather tiny though and it's the only label that the gloss has once you remove the outer plastic. Either way, it's a minor thing. Overall, I think these glosses are great and they're not too expensive. I'm not swapping out my Chanel just yet but at the moment, I'd say these are probably my favorite drugstore brand lip glosses.


No comments:

Post a Comment