Saturday, April 2, 2011

Napoleon Perdis NP Set Lip Gloss Compact in Rose

I reviewed one of these NP Set lip gloss compacts last summer in a bronze shade. You can click on this link to Cuba/Bronze to see what the box and compact look like. I didn't have a very good experience with it but when I saw the pink one on sale at Target (75% off), I thought that it was worth another shot.


NP Set Lip Gloss Compact in Bahamas/Rose



This time I got Bahamas/Rose and it's a pretty semi-sheer medium pink. My experience with Rose is very different from that of Cuba/Bronze. The petrolatum base still makes this very moisturizing (bordering on greasy but not too bad) but the color on this is very flattering. I'm glad I gave the brand another chance because this one is definitely going to be very easy to use. It looks so sweet on. Very spring. Because it's pink and relatively sheer, I imagine it to be appropriate over a wide age range. This is one I'm not worried about if my daughter decides she wants to play makeup with it. Again, no applicator so the lip brush is the way. The sturdy compact has a nice big mirror that makes it more convenient for frequent touch ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment