Tuesday, April 26, 2011

L'Oreal HIP Concentrated Shadow Duo in Forgiving

I wanted to share another really nice inexpensive find. This time, it's the eyeshadow duo in Forgiving from the L'Oreal HIP line.

L'Oreal HIP Concentrated Shadow Duo in Forgiving

Forgiving features a mid-dark teal and a bronzy medium brown shade. Both have a delicate sheen and apply extremely well. I've used them together in a couple of ways and I've used both shades with other shadows. They work well, no matter what I do with them.






I had at least one other duo from this line in the past and I recall that it was very well-pigmented and smooth. This duo is even better than the one I had in the past because the two colors are versatile and gorgeous.


L'Oreal HIP Concentrated Eyeshadow Duo in Forgiving

You can see how vibrant the colors are when swatched, even without any primer. They apply just as well on the lid and have superior lasting power. We've got a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment